Thursday, June 16, 2005

Updated Top Ten list

Well, this year's list has been in a pretty constant state of flux. The exhilarating Batman Begins goes to number 2 and Wong Kar-Wai's 2046 drops off. For the first time that I can remember, 2 blockbusters (I'm assuming Batman will do quite well) are at the top. Next week comes Land of the Dead and I'll be watching a screener of Dave McKean's Mirrormask this week as well, both of which could figure here. I'll also be watching The Night Watch, 3-Iron and some current releases that I'm behind on.
  1. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (George Lucas)
  2. Batman Begins (Christopher Nolan)
  3. All the Ships at Sea (Dan Sallitt)
  4. The Ballad of Jack and Rose (Rebecca Miller)
  5. Murder-Set-Pieces (Nick Palumbo)
  6. Unleashed (Louis Leterrier)
  7. Fever Pitch (Peter & Bobby Farrelly)
  8. 10 on Ten (Abbas Kiarostami)
  9. Dallas 362 (Scott Caan)
  10. Sin City (Robert Rodriguez)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home