Monday, May 02, 2005

Ten Summer Films I'm Looking Forward To

See, I told you there would be lists. And there will be more. Here are ten films I MUST see this summer.
  1. George A. Romero's Land of the Dead - I want to see this more than anything else this year, let alone this summer. Romero is one of the ten greatest directors of all time in my view. That he is still making films is a blessing to us all.
  2. Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - I've come to completely reinterpret what Lucas has done with his Star Wars films. Expect a lengthy treatise at The Film Journal in the near future
  3. Broken Flowers (Jim Jarmusch)
  4. Kings and Queen - The latest from Arnaud Desplechin (Esther Kahn)
  5. 5X2 (Francois Ozon)
  6. The Devil's Rejects (Rob Zombie)
  7. Night Watch (Timur Bekmambetov)
  8. Saraband (Ingmar Bergman)
  9. The Bad News Bears (Richard Linklater)
  10. Batman Begins (Christopher Nolan)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home